First published in 1979 by MICA, the Standards Manual has received wide acceptance throughout the United States and other countries. It has established standardized guides never before available to our field for methods of designing, specifying, and installing thermal insulation products. The newly released 9th edition of the US and Canadian Commercial & Industrial Insulation Standards continues to be the Source of technical information for the design specification and installation of commercial and industrial insulation… a definitive resource for every industry professional.
New for the Ninth Edition:
- New Design of Text and Plates
- 111 Plates Including Vapor Dam Plates
- New Cryogenic Section
- Updated Materials and Properties Section with Tables Conforming to ASTM Standards
- Revised Glossary of Terms
Already ordered the digital version?
- Click the link in your emailed receipt to access your manual
- If you are using a promo code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
MICA Plates - Order Them Individually
*Plates are included when you buy the manual. If you just want to order individual plates, use the link below: