Membership in the Midwest Insulation Contractors Association provides you and your firm the opportunity to be part of a professional and dynamic association of commercial and industrial insulation contractors, abatement contractors, associate manufacturer/distributor and material supply firms, and affiliate firms that interact with the insulation industry. Membership allows you to be part of the following accomplishments and participate in the following activities:
- An Established Association Since 1956.
- Creator Association of the North American Commercial and Industrial Insulation Standards Manual.
- Affiliation With the National Insulation Association and Five Sister Regional Associations.
- Semi-Annual Association Meetings for the Sharing of Technical and Educational Information.
- The Interchange of Business Concerns Among the 65 Contractor Member Firms and 65 Associate and Affiliate Member Firms.
- Access to the Technical Expertise of the Members.
- Access to the Association’s Legal Counsel on Legal Matters Facing Your Company. (Legal Fees are the Responsibility of the Individual Member).
- Participation in Educational Programs Sponsored by the Association;
- Supervisory Training.
- Firestop Seminar.
- Estimating Seminar.
- Cash Flow Seminar.
- Internet Seminar.
- Project Management Seminar.
- Development of Educational and Training Material for Members.
- Tool Box Safety Manual Available to MICA Members.
- Monthly Newsletter for the Sharing of Information and Ideas.
These are just a few of the activities and accomplishments of MICA. If you want to help your insulation and abatement industry, if you want to be associated with a group of professional contractors and associates, if you want to improve your business professionally, if you want to grow professionally and personally, then you want to be a participating member of the Midwest Insulation Contractors Association!
For information on becoming a member of MICA, please contact the MICA office at the phone number and address listed below or fill out our online MICA Membership Form.